JOHNNY CUPCAKES DO’S AND DON’TS FOR STARTING YOUR OWN CLOTHING LINE.
1. Don’t rush. First impressions are everything. Don’t release any product unless you know for sure it’s as good as you can get it to be.
2. Don’t get bummed out if you go broke. You have to spend money to make money.
3. Travel, travel, travel!
4. Get a catchy domain name. Do something different, original, and memorable. Take your time coming up with a name.
5. Try to limit/not mass produce anything. Everyone wants what nobody has.
6. Be prepared to toss out any relationships or hobbies, if need be. You have to put 110 percent into building any company. You need to get your own act together before taking on a relationship.
7. Focus, focus! Living a drug-free, alcohol-free lifestyle my whole life has enabled me to save money, think straight, live healthy, focus more, and use my time wisely. I’m not saying do what I did, I’m just pointing out that you’re going to have to make your company your first priority.
Check out Johnny and his line @ http://shop.johnnycupcakes.com/story/