Adobe® Photoshop® software accelerates your path from imagination to imagery. Ideal for photographers, graphic designers, and web designers. Streamlined interface and new timesaving tools make your work flow faster. Adobe® Photoshop® software delivers all new features for working with 3D imagery, motion-based content, and advanced image analysis.
If you work in film, video, multimedia, 3D, manufacturing, architecture, engineering, medicine, or science, Photoshop is for you.
Adobe Photoshop software offers a smooth pan and zoom experience that allows users to easily edit images at the highest magnification while maintaining clarity. The new Canvas Rotation tool makes it simple to rotate and work on an image from any angle. Photoshop helps keep work areas clutter-free with a new unified application frame, tab-based interface and self-adjusting panels that make it easy to quickly access advanced tools, and provide a more fluid way to interact with the application.
New and enhanced features:
• Adjustments panel for live, nondestructive image adjustment
• Masks panel for creating editable, feathered, density-controlled masks
• Content-Aware Scaling
• Enhanced auto-blending of images
• Enhanced auto-alignment of layers
• 360-degree panoramas
• Extended depth of field
• Better raw image processing
• Enhanced expert retouching
• Smoother panning and zooming and fluid canvas rotation
• Industry-leading color correction with reengineered Dodge, Burn, and Sponge
• Adobe Kuler™ for color harmony creation and sharing
• N-up and multiple document view
• More powerful printing options
• Superior performance on very large images
• Multi-Touch support on Mac laptops
Breakthrough 3D, motion graphics, and image analysis
• Direct painting on 3D objects
• Easy conversion from 2D to 3D
• Editable 3D properties (scene, materials, meshes, lights)
• High-quality output with new ray-tracing rendering engine
• 2D and 3D image compositing
• 3D object animation
• 3D/video support
• New, high-performance, nonmodal 3D engine
• Volume rendering
• Single-key shortcuts for editing motion graphics
See it in action....